Why this Blog

Posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009 by Erlik

I feel that the first question that should be asked when someone writes a blog is WHY.

In my case this is quite simple. in the course of several years I have posted countless comments, rants and opinions on other technology sites and blogs. Be it "The register", "Ars Technica", "Lilliputing" or one of the countless other places I frequent on the web, I left my mark in their comment systems. When I Googled my name recently it returned more than 500 entries, however it is extremely difficult to actually regroup them, and in several cases I said the same thing in different places. I think it is now time to group my musings in one place and leverage this wonder of the web that is called THE LINK.

Great! That place is here.

Now some of you have probably also noticed that the title of my blog speaks about media. In the course of the same years I have become very interested in what i would call the new media: the vodcasts, the podcasts, Youtube, iTunes, Miro. I even have my own monthly Video podcast (in French) and I am very interested in the creation (and consumption) of video and other entertainment on the web, so be assured that these are subjects I will blog about regularly.

Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark newsvine live slashdot Submit to OSNews

0 Responses to "Why this Blog":