Tech-no-media most popular articles: July 2009

Posted on Monday, August 3, 2009 by Erlik

It is again the end of the month, the time for me to recap the 5 posts that were the most successful on Tech-no-media in July.

1) Glassbuntu: design a dark crystal Gnome theme for Ubuntu or Linux Mint

2) Microsoft reminds us that Windows is f*cking expensive

3) Linux is not an Operating System

4) The Free Netbooks are Coming

5) Linux Netbooks: 3 paths to a bright future

I must say that I am impressed by the result of the Glassbuntu article. This is the first post on a series on theming and in light of this success I would consider that the series has some big potential.

Other articles are mainly opinion pieces (which is normal for an opinion blog). Linux, operating systems and netbooks seems to still be popular topics so expect some more article on these. My article on ChromeOS just missed the top five, which surprised me somewhat given all the media noise that surrounded Google's OS and the number of positive votes this received on reddit.

In August expect the next part of the series on theming Ubuntu and Mint and more of the same opinion articles. I also plan to continue the trend to publish less "long articles" but to improve their quality.

For more posts like this subscribe to Tech-no-Media (rss) or Follow me on Twitter / identi.ca

Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark newsvine live slashdot Submit to OSNews

0 Responses to "Tech-no-media most popular articles: July 2009":