I am back

Posted on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 by Erlik

My regular readers may have noticed that i didn't post for some time. Well there is a simple explanation: I went on holiday to Kos, a nice little Greek island. This made me realize all the challenges of keeping yourself connected when you don't have an internet connection at home.

This also made me realized how helpful a netbook actually was in these kind of situations, as some bars do offer free access to their Wifi access points if you bring your own computer. Internet cafes were they "rent" you a desktop for an hour or two cost a lot on the other hand, so my netbook saved me quite a few bucks in the last 2 weeks!

Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark newsvine live slashdot Submit to OSNews

0 Responses to "I am back":